Friday, October 31, 2008

Something Awesome!

Sense and Sensibility Patterns (remember that great apron and those little girl's dresses I posted?) now has ePatterns!

It's extremely cool, because not only are they more affordable to the cash-strapped among us (me!), but they're an immediate download. No waiting for your pattern to come in the mail!

Now, admittedly, I'll probably own every single pattern in physical form eventually. But if you hate waiting, or are pressed for time on a sewing project you want to undertake, this is an awesome solution.

You can find the newest ePattern offerings right here: http://www.sensibility.com/pattern/main/?page_id=50

2 comments:

Everly Pleasant said...

That's so cool! Surely you have some new projects that you haven't posted pictures of?
Everly

LizzieD said...

Thankyou so much for this, Lydia - I was glad to get your comment on my blog, and to see that you've started posting again. I've started up a new mini "business" making modest clothes for children, so haven't had much time to post for a while. I've been holding out on buying S&S patterns because they are very pricey over here, so this is a fantastic link!
Keeping you in my prayers ...