Monday, December 15, 2008

Names

We have officially named our place of residence. Our little "cottage on the lake" is now Goose Hill Terrace!

Also, I've been going on a "name kick" after viewing a certain offshoot of Everly's blog that she has with Rita. So here are the combinations I have scrawled out in my journal:

Boys

Robert Edward
Thomas Jonathon
Tristain Gabriel
George Alexander

Girls

Wisteria Anne
Magnolia Grace
Milady Ione
Lillibeth Rose

As you can tell, I love floral names for girls, and pillars of Southern history for boys!

1 comment:

Everly Pleasant said...

Oh!
How exciting! We DO have a lot in common!
I love the idea of houses with names. The family at Goose Hill Terrace really must visit us at Eyrie Park!

I am glad you've been enjoying The Name of The Blog! I am always fascinated by names. Soon I shall post the possible names for my future children. They've been long contemplated and scrawled in my "tangible blog."
Blessed Day,
Everly