Saturday, January 24, 2009

Around Campus

Friday I took my trusty camera with me to class so that I could give you guys a glimpse into a "day in the academic life" of yours truly. :)



The Nigh Center, the hub of activity around here. The first floor has food, books, and sitting areas, the rest is full of offices pertinent to student interests.


Broncho Lake, and some visiting geese.


The Liberal Arts Building, which houses History, English, Philosophy, etc.


The Music Building.


Old North, one of the original buildings from the school's founding after the Land Run of 1889.


The new Education Building. UCO is known in Oklahoma as the "Teacher's College" because of the large number of education degrees it awards.

Well, there you have it! A tour of the campus, or at least the sights I see each day I'm there. :)

Also, an update on the wisdom teeth; I'm almost 100% healed over now!

1 comment:

Everly Pleasant said...

How lovely! I wish that our local campus was pretty. It is truly hideous! Anyway, thanks for tour. It was enjoyable! I bet it will be even prettier in the Spring. Congrats on the lack of wisdom teeth,
Everly